Forum

Australian Super Smash Bros. tournaments

Really Random Tournament 2

http://challonge.com/RlyRT2
Hi, Welcome to the second installment of the Really Random Tournament series. The rules will be the same as last time (shown below). This time I have written a Python script to semi-automate the process of selecting all the random characters and stages which won't affect you but it will make my life easier. Signups will close the 28th of November. You will have one week to organize your matches. They don't have to be played in this time but at the very least organize when you will play them. If there are any problems, pm me.

Rules:
3 Stock
8 Minutes
Items Off
Customs Off
Best of 3 (5 for W/L Finals and Grand Finals)

Stages:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Town & City
Dreamland
Duck Hunt
Lylat Cruise

Additional Rules:
Characters and Stages will be Chosen Randomly.
Mii Fighters will not be used.
Due to the ability to cheat by not picking random, I will randomize your characters and Stages before the match.
In the event that you don't have all DLC characters unlocked, let me know when you sign up so I don't assign you a character you don't have.
If Sudden Death is triggered in any way, the player with the most stocks wins, If stocks are equal, the player with the lowest % wins, if this is also a tie, a rematch must be played (3 Stock).
Matches will be written in the following format
Player 1 (Character1,2,3) vs Player 2 (Character1,2,3) (Stage1,2,3)
the 1, 2 and 3 represent the game that will be played e.g
(Kirby, Dedede, Meta Knight) = kirby in game 1, D3 in game 2 and MK in game 3 (if their is one)
As a general courtesy, please try to avoid downloading or having household members download anything while you play your matches.
Signups:
Exist
BlazikenGod
Mike4Life
Deez
Dyna_Hole
Wooy
MrL
crabs
BattleDolphin
ChromeBoy
cAKE
Mattsta3
Darklurker
Lychee
cjeccjec
LachlanF
LuminousLucas
Tila

Matches:
Mike4Life (Sonic, Kirby, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Luigi) vs MrL (Bowser Jr., Kirby, Mario, Link, Sheik) (Battlefield, Duck Hunt, Dreamland, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise)
If MrL wins, Bracket reset.
Mike4Life (Samus, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Ryu, Pikachu) vs MrL (Ness, PAC-MAN, Pikachu, Ike, Duck Hunt) (Final Destination, Duck Hunt, Lylat Cruise, Dreamland, Town & City)

04/27/2017 06:55:39
Queensland Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - King Dedede
Exist
  • Wii U: Mr_Parchy

Queensland Duck Hunt Duo
MrL
  • Wii U: Benjamin01
I beat BD 3-1
04/24/2017 06:45:30

Queensland King Dedede
Exist
Mike4Life (Sonic, Kirby, Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Luigi) vs MrL (Bowser Jr., Kirby, Mario, Link, Sheik) (Battlefield, Duck Hunt, Dreamland, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise)
If MrL wins, Bracket reset.
Mike4Life (Samus, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Ryu, Pikachu) vs MrL (Ness, PAC-MAN, Pikachu, Ike, Duck Hunt) (Final Destination, Duck Hunt, Lylat Cruise, Dreamland, Town & City)
Guys, are you dead? I'm pretty sure I'm the best online TO ever.
Half a year and we're still not finished. That's got to be a record.
05/22/2017 09:28:16

New South Wales Mewtwo
Mike4Life
No data
  • Wii U: Mike4Life15
  • 3DS: 3067-8277-9423
I told him when I can play, and then he said probably after BAM, and then we both forgot about it lol. I messaged him.

Also, this will set the record by a longshot: https://qldsmash.com/Forum/Thread/top-doggo-duck-hunt-duo-bracket.383/1 since I don't think it's finishing any time soon.
05/22/2017 21:04:45

Queensland King Dedede
Exist
That's true. I feel like it's actually dead in the water though.
05/24/2017 00:59:43

Queensland Duck Hunt Duo
MrL
  • Wii U: Benjamin01
yeah i can play by the end of the week i think. hopefully tonight
05/24/2017 05:14:35

New South Wales Mewtwo
Mike4Life
No data
  • Wii U: Mike4Life15
  • 3DS: 3067-8277-9423
I won 3-1.
07/09/2017 02:16:15

Queensland King Dedede
Exist
Congratz to Mike4Life for coming first, MrL second, and 3rd place for battledolphin.
07/10/2017 23:19:33

To post on the QLD Smash forums you must register
Nobody online