My answers are probably going to be a little QLD bias because that's my scene and where I spend most of my time.
1. Who is your favourite tournament organiser? At the moment, I'm loving Smash at the Beach by McJobo. Special mentions to all the other T.Os in Brisbane you guys all help grow the scene.
2. Which player do you enjoy watching the most? The players who play for hype: Kneesus and Pulse. From other scenes I enjoy watching Genki, the hammmer is hype.
3. Who is your favourite Super Smash Bros. commentator? Pulse and Emyks. They bring a lot of personality to commentary as well as information and hype.
4. If QLD Smash had a villain, who would it be? Oh theres so many. But the most villianous of them all is probably Deez lol.
5. Who is the most attractive Smash player? I know Orion and Attila are pretty good looking dudes.
6. Who do you find to be the most influential Smash player? In Australia, umm probably Extra. He just shows you can make it to the top with mid tiers characters and a lot of hard work. He has a very strong mindset which i hope to get one day.
7. Who do you find to be the funniest Smash player? Big Trouble, Pulse and AzureWolf are all hilarious to me.
8. Who do you think is the best Smash player in Australia? Ghostbone atm, with Extra at a very close 2nd place.
9. Who do you think is the best up and coming Smash player? SADHOUR What did he eat last week?!! I know Nothing has been on the rise in Vic as well so props to him.
10. Who is your favourite Smash player, for any reason? Jett. Dude runs one of the best streams in Australia and he comes to a lot of events despite living like 2 hours away. The qld scene wouldnt be the same without him.